Model Name: CA-P3C
Type: Large battery GPS Tracker
Band: Quad band
GSM Chip: MTK Chip
GPS Sensitivity: -162dBm
Charger: AC110V -220V input DC5V output
Battery: 5000mAH Li-ion battery
Work Temperature: -40degrees to +70degrees
Certificate: CE RoHS
Module: UBLOX GPS module
GPS Accuracy: 5 meters
CA-P5C large battery GPS Tracker product works based on existing GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellites, this product can locate and monitor any remote targets by SMS or internet.
Vehicle rental, Fleet management, Container, cargo and asset tracking
Battery and charger:
Do charge the battery to capacity in 12 to 15 hours for first time. Please use the battery and charger provided by the manufacturer. This unit adopts built-in Li-ion battery, and full battery can standby for more than 50days. After first use, the battery usually should be charged fully in 4 to 6hours.
1. For it’s Li-ion battery, which contains harmful chemicals and may burst, please don’t bump, puncture it violently and keep it off fire.
2. Please charge the battery in time to keep it working normally.
This GPS Tracker device is easy to install.
First: you should prepare one 2G GSM SIM Card and open the GPRS internet function.
Second: Insert SIM Card into card slot and the device starts to work.
Third: When GSM module works normally. Please set the IP Port and APN
Forth: After all is ok, if GPS antenna can receive GPS signal, the positioning data will be sent to server. User can check it according to their requirement.
1. Blue LED for GPS signal status, When you insert SIM card, the device starts to work, the LED will flash to search GPS signal. When the GPS signal is normal, the LED will always be on.
2. Yellow LED for GSM signal status, when GSM module starts to work and search GSM signal, after GSM signal is ok, the yellow LED also will always be on.
3. Red Led is battery indicator. When you charge the battery, the Red LED will be on, when it is full, the Led will be off.
1. Auto work mode(default)
Auto track mode SMS command format: auto+password, reply: OK.
In this mode, in ten minutes if there is any alarm, it will enter sleep mode. GPS and GPRS will be off. If you call it or send SMS or there is vibration alarm. It will be waken up.
2. No Sleep mode
No sleep mode SMS command format: nslp+password reply: OK.
The unit will work always and don’t sleep.
3. Set time interval SMS command format upmove+password+space+ time value
For example: upmove123456 120
120 stands for the time interval is 120 seconds.
Note: the interval must be more than 20seconds.
Question 1: How to set the time interval to 20 seconds?
The SMS command is upmove123456 20
Question 2: What band is your GPS device?
Our device supports 850/900/1800/1900MHz frequency.
Question 3: What kinds of battery do you use?
The built-in battery is 3.7V 5000mAh rechargeable battery.
Question 4: Can I track it via mobile phone app?
Yes, we have mobile phone app for IOS and android system.