Device Name: CA-P3C
Product Type: Long standby time GPS Tracker
Frequency: Quad band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
GPS Chip: UBLOX solution
GPS Sensitivity: -160dBm
Battery: 3.7V 5000mAh rechargeable
Storage Temperature: -40degrees to +85degrees
Certificate: CE RoHS FCC
Module: GPS GSM module
Unit Weight: 139g
GPS Antenna: Inner Antenna
CA-P5C GPS Tracker uses UBLOX GPS chip, the position accuracy is less than 10meters. And GPS sensitivity is -160dBm. And the GPS antenna is ceramic can receive GPS satellite signal better. It uses 5000mAh built-in battery and the battery can be charged for more than 10000times.
1. Movement alert: you can send SMS command “ move123456 300” to active the movement alert. 300 stands for 300 meters. And command nomove123456 can cancel movement alert.
2. Over speed alert: this command avoids the device moves too fast.
3. Geo fence alert: this function prevents the device from being stolen.
4. Low battery alert: remind users to charge the battery.
5. Shake alert
6. Voice monitor: this function is optional.
7. Track position via SMS command
8. Standby time is for more than 50days. And it support deep sleeping mode.
Installation contains two parts:
1. Install device to vehicle, you only need to insert one 2G GSM SIM Card into device, when the device works normally. It will upload GPS data to server via GPRS internet.
2. You have to add the device to our platform. Each device contains one ID number. And you need to send two SMS commands to set it. One is IP address and port, another one is APN setting.
3. After all is ok, you can check the position on the platform.
Red LED: Battery LED indicator, when you charge it the LED will be on, and when the battery is full, it will be off.
Blue LED: GPS signal indicator, when it flashes, the GPS module is working and searching satellite signal. If LED goes to on, it stands for GPS module received GPS signal.
Yellow LED: GSM signal indicator, when you insert SIM card and the device can detect it.
The LED will flash and search GSM signal. When it got GSM signal, the LED will always be on.
SMS commands Instruction: