Product Name: CA-P3C
Device Type: Magnet GPS Tracker
GPS Chip: UBLOX GPS Chip
GPS Sensitivity: -160dBm
Charger: AC110V -240V input DC5V output
Battery: 3.7V 5000mAh rechargeable
Storage Temperature: -40degrees to +85degrees
Certificate: CE RoHS FCC
Module: GPS GSM module
Unit Weight: 140g
GPS Antenna: Built-in Antenna
CA-P5C model is built-in GPS and GSM antenna, they can receive GPS satellite signal and GSM communication signal better. It works only via built-in battery. And it can be charged for more than 10000times. If you use deep sleeping mode, it only uploads data one time one day, then the power will be off. So it can not be detected by other equipment.
1. Movement alert
2. Over speed alert
3. Geo fence alert
4. Low battery alert
5. Shake alert
6. Voice monitor
7. Track position via SMS command
8. Standby time is for more than 50days.
Installation contains two parts:
1. Install device to vehicle, you only need to insert one 2G GSM SIM Card into device, when the device works normally. It will upload GPS data to server via GPRS internet.
2. You have to add the device to our platform. Each device contains one ID number. And you need to send two SMS commands to set it. One is IP address and port, another one is APN setting.
3. after all is ok, you can check the position on the platform.
SMS commands Instruction:
1. Movement alert: SMS command format is move+password+space+distance
For example: move123456 300
123456 is password of device
300 stands for 300 meters.
Reply: Move OK.
Cancel movement SMS command format is nomove+password
For example: nomove123456 123456 stands for password
Reply: nomove ok
2. Over speed alert: SMS command format is speed+password+space+080
For example: speed123456 080
080 stands for the speed value is 80km/h
Reply: speed ok.
When speed is more than 80km/h, there will be over speed alarm message to user’s mobile phone number.
Cancel over speed alert SMS command format: speed+password+space+000
Reply: nospeed ok
Note: The recommended speed should be not less than 50km/h. For below that rate, it will be effected the accuracy by GPS signal drift.