Device Name: CA-V2C
Input Voltage: DC9V-40V
GPS Antenna: Ceramic antenna
GPRS: CLASS12 TCP/IP
Work Currency: 20mA/DC12V
GPS Location Accuracy: 5m
GSM Chip: MTK6261D
Work environment Humidity: 20%-80% RH
Storage environment temperature: -40~85degrees
1. Real Time Tracking: you can track device via your computer or mobile phone.
2. History Track: you can check the track within two months.
3. Mileage Statistics: The mileage can be calculated by platform.
4. ACC Detection: Green line is ignition detection, it can display acc status.
5. Cut off engine: Via one relay to cut off engine.
6. Over Speed Alarm and Power off alarm
1. Red LED: when it flashes, stands for installation of power cable is correct.
2. Blue LED: Stands for GPS Signal is normal or no GPS Signal.
3. Green LED: Stands for GSM Signal is normal or no GSM Signal.
Power cable contains 4Lines, Red Line, Black Line, Green Line and Yellow Line
1. Power supply: Red Line (DC12V) and Black Line (GND)
2. ACC Detection: Green Line
3. Cut off engine: Yellow Line
1. How to cut off the engine?
First, you need to connect relay to device and car, then via send SMS or platform command to cut off engine.
2. Device needs one SIM Card?
Yes, you need to buy one 2G GSM SIM Card and open GPRS function.
3. Does it support LBS?
4. Can I add it to our platform server?
Yes, of course. We can provide our protocol to you.
5. Can I use 3G SIM Card?
Our CA-V2C model uses 2G GSM Module. So if SIM Card supports 2G GSM Network. Then it is ok.