Unit Name: CA-V3
Product Type: Multi-function GPS Tracker
GPRS: Class12, TCP/IP
Voltage Input: DC12V/24V
Tracking accuracy: < 10meters
Device Weight: 56g
Device Size: 95mm*45mm*13.8mm
Environment temperature: -20℃ to 70℃
Environment Humidity: 20% to 80% RH
Working current: 20mA@DC12V
Certificate: FCC CE
Battery: 180mAh DC3.7V
GSM Antenna: Built-in
GPS Antenna: Ceramic
GPS Chip: UBLOX chip
GSM Chip: MTK chip
CA-V3 is our cost down simple multi function GPS Tracker.
It supports optional function as like SOS alarm, Voice monitor and remote control engine on or off. Of course you need to buy accessories SOS button, microphone and relay finish this functions. Of course it also contains basic track position function and alarm functions.
For example: Over speed alarm, Vibration alarm, Burglar alarm and SOS alarm.
1. GPS Positioning: GPS position data contains location, speed and routes through mobile phone app or computer.
2. Playback Routes: Generally the position data can be stored in server for more than three months. So within these three months, you can check vehicle’s routes any time.
3. Setting Function Via SMS: device supports many SMS commands, you can change many parameters via SMS message.
4. ACC Ignition detection: the green line connects to ignition line of vehicle.
5. Voice monitor, Burglar alert, vibration alert, over speed alert, SOS alert.
6. Cut off engine
1. Getting Location of longitude and latitude
SMS command format: #PASSWORD#GL#
For example: #6666#GL#
Device will get the current longitude and latitude of device.
2. Getting address
SMS command format: #PASSWORD#GA#
For example: #6666#GA#
Device will get current address of device, as like 5meters, Longhua,Shenzhen,China.
3. Setting IP Address of server
SMS command format: #PASSWORD#IP#IP ADDRESS#PORT#
For example: #6666#IP#184.108.40.206#9881#
4. Setting Domain name of server
SMS command format: #PASSWORD#WZ#DOMAIN NAME#PORT#
For example: #6666#WZ#www.zcbgps.com#9881#
1. RED LED stands for power status indicator, when device works with power of vehicle, this LED will flash quickly. If it works with built-in battery, the LED will flash slowly. When LED is off or always is on. The device is bad.
2. Blue LED stands for GSM status indicator, if device is uploading data to server, the LED will flash quickly. When device receives GSM communication signal and don’t upload data, it will flash slowly. If it always is on, Device can not receive GSM signal or no SIM card.
3. Green LED stands for GPS status indicator, if device received GPS signal, this Led will flash and GPS module works normally. If it always is on, stands for device is searching GSM signal.