53mm *47mm *15mm
Mobile phone or Platform
vehicle gps tracking real time Instructions:
1. Plug & play design with OBD-II connector, compatible with all the vehicles with OBD-II connector, supports the following communication protocols: SAE J1850 PWM, SAE J1850 VPW, ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230-4 KWP, ISO 15765-4 CAN & SAE J1939 CAN;
2. It is the integration of GPS tracker + RFID Car alarm + Bluetooth Diagnostics;
3. Arm/disarm by SMS/phone call, or by 2.4G RFID tag automatically;
4. Check the real physical address (such as city name, street name.) directly;
5.Track by SMS/website to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction & odometer etc.;
6. Movement alarm, Over-speed alarm, Geo-fence alarm;
7. Engine on alarm, power failure alarm, vibration alarm;
8. Anti-tamper alarm, once RFID tag is away, if the device is taken out, it will trigger this alarm;
9.Built-in shock sensor for power saving & triggering vibration alarm;
10.Monitor the voice;
11.Supports 2.4G long-distance contactless RFID ID identification function(optional);
12.Keyless RFID car alarm function(optional);
13.Accurate odometer reading directly via CAN-BUS;
14.Data logger 8Mb for offline GPS waypoint;
15. Industrial design, suitable for extremely harsh condition of work;
16. vehicle gps tracking real time With IOS APP and Android APP;
17.Transmission of the following data via blue-tooth or GPRS: (1) Battery's voltage, RPM, speed, TPS throttle opening, engine load, coolant temperature, fuel consumption, odometer, error code & times, acceleration times & deceleration times; (2) Driver behavior data: ignition time, total driving time, total idling time, average engine hot-start time, average speed, history high speed, history RPM, total acceleration times & total deceleration times.
vehicle gps tracking real time This tracker connects to platform server with TCP. The way for connection is that device connects to the platform server forwardly. After connecting to the platform server, the tracker will pass back a enrolling message. The enrolling message contains the device’s ID. If the device received the answer from the platform server, it will stop to sending enrolling message but send continuous feedback message. The continuous feedback message not contains the device ID. The platform server binds the device by connection. One connection represents a device ID. When the connection cuts off, the device will connect the platform server automatically and send out a device enrolling message. Beside, the device will send out one hand-shaking message intervals of time. The hand-shaking message contains Device ID. After receiving the handshaking answer message from the platform server, the device waits for sending the handshaking message in next period.
NOTE: After the V1.8 agreement, the equipment issued in 12-bit serial number of data packets into : 0 + 11-bit device number(Machine IMEI 11 bit), so that platforms do not need to bind the device depending on the connectivity, according to each packet in the device number to tie fixed equipment, platforms dealing with them will be simpler.