Unit Name: CA-V2A
Frequency band: Quad band
GPS location accuracy: 5meters
Input voltage: DC9.5V to 39.9V
Working current: 20mA@DC12V
GPRS: CLASS12, TCP/IP
Working environment temperature: -20℃ to +70℃
Working environment Humidity: 20% to 80% RH
Battery: 180mAh Li-ion battery
GPS Chip: MTK Chip
GSM Chip: MTK Chip
Relay: Support 12V/24V
Warranty: one year
APP: IOS and Android App
Protocol: GT06 protocol
GPS Tracker CA-V2A uses separate GPS module and GSM module. And both of antennas are inner. So you can repair it convenient and it can receive the GPS signal more quickly. The GSM module supports quad band you can use it in any countries. Of course now the module is 2G, now you only can use 2G SIM Card or it should support 2G GSM network and GPRS function.
SMS Message commands:
1. Setting IP address of server
Message command format: #Password#IP#IP address#Port#
For example: #6666#IP#220.127.116.11#9881#
2. Checking IP Address
Message command format: #Password#IP?#
For example: #6666#IP?#
Replies: The IP is 18.104.22.168: 9881
3. Setting Domain name of server
Message command format: #Password#WZ#Domain name#Port#
For example: #6666#WZ#www.zcbgps.com#9881#
4. Checking IP address after analyzing domain
Message command format: #Password#WZ?#
For example: #6666#WZ?#
Replies: The IP(WZ) is 22.214.171.124:9881
1. GSM LED Indicator: Blue LED
When device uploads positioning data, the LED will fast flash
Device can search GSM signal
NO SIM card or can not search GSM signal
2. GPS LED Indicator: Green LED
GPS Tracker can search GPS Signal from satellite
NO GPS signal
Sleeping mode or no power
How to install?
About how to install, generally there are two parts.
One is how to install device to your vehicle
Another one is how to add to platform server.
1. About install device to vehicle. Only connect 4 lines to vehicle and insert 2G SIM card. The red line is power positive, black line is power negative.
Yellow line is relay control line and Green line is ignition line.
2. About how add it to your server. You need to write the IMEI number and the vehicle name. And choose the protocol, model name and so on. Of course you have to set the IP and port of our server. If your SIM Card APN needs user name and password. You have to send APN setting command. After all is ok. The platform will receive position data from device.
1. After installing it, if device can not connect to platform, please check the installation of device.
A. Check whether the connection of power cable is correct.
B. Check whether the power switch is on or off, the switch nears USB connector.
C. Check the LEDs’ status.
D. Check whether GPS antenna can receive satellite signal.
2. If is offline status on platform.
A. Please check the three LEDs’ status.
B. Call the SIM card number of the device to check whether it is working.
C. Check whether the vehicle is no GSM area.