Model Name: CA-V2A
Battery: 180mAh Li-ion battery
GPS Chip: MTK Chip
GSM Chip: MTK Chip
Relay: Support 12V/24V
Warranty: one year
APP: IOS and Android App
Protocol: GT06 protocol
CA-V2A GPS Tracker:
1. Plastic Shell and Built-in Antenna
2. MTK Chip for GPS and GSM Module.
3. 180mAh built-in battery.
4. Power cable contains four line.
5. Ceramic GPS antenna
1. Track GPS current positioning: GPS Tracker need to insert one SIM card and open GPRS Internet function. The GPS positioning data will be uploaded to server on time.
2. Playback history routes: Our server can store data for more than 3 months. So you can check the routes within three months according to your requirements.
3. Remote control engine on or off: You need to connect the yellow line to one relay. Then control engine on or off via relay.
4. Vehicle ignition detection: Green line is the ignition detection line, the acc status will be sent to server.
5. Mileage statistics
6. Over speed alarm: this function needs the platform to calculate.
7. Vibration alarm.
8. Burglar alarm
9. Voice monitor (optional): this function is one optional function.
1. GSM LED Indicator: Blue LED
When device uploads positioning data, the LED will fast flash
Device can search GSM signal
NO SIM card or can not search GSM signal
2. GPS LED Indicator: Green LED
GPS Tracker can search GPS Signal from satellite
NO GPS signal
Sleeping mode or no power
How to install?
This device CA-V2A is easily to install. It only has four lines.
The Red line and black line are power positive and negative.
Green line is for ignition detection line.
Yellow line is the line of controlling relay.
Notes: you have to prepare one 2G SIM card with GPRS function. And the GPS antenna side should face up to the sky.
Question 1: What is your platform website?
Our website is 126.96.36.199/en
Question 2: Can I add device and account myself?
Yes, of course. If you order our product, we can open one account for you.
Question 3: Do we need to set IP or port?
The default IP and port is our server. If you use our server, don’t need to set it.
Question 4: Can I check the mileage from your platform website?
Yes, the mileage is calculated via platform.