Digital output details
Cut off fuel/cut off elect
Analog input details
device reply Google link position
gps for cars tracking Area-in alarm, area-out alarm, and set geo-fence area as station.
Set geo-fence area as station and manage the in/out vehicle.
Fence type includes: round, rectangle, polygon, broken line.
Fence alarm real time notes, and can send alarm info to user specified mobile phone and email.
get real time position and alarms notice.
get last position.
position data includes: terminal ID, time, address, position validity, alarm( over-speed, SOS),vehicle status( engine, door, shock), speed, mileage, direction, GSM signal, GPS signal, Longitude, Latitude.
Tracker can connect two cameras and multi-mode to take photo:
Press SOS to take photo.
Open/close door to take photo.
Take photo by fixed time interval.
Take photo via platform command.
gps for cars tracking CA-V1 have 3 digital input, one ACC,one temperature sensor, one SOS(or open door alarm)
have 2 digital output： now use cut off fuel/cut off elect.
have 1 analog input: now use for fuel sensor
google : device reply google link position
Accopenalarm123456 : acc open alarm
opendooralarm123456 : set door alarm
init12345 :init all the settings to factory setting
1. Make sure to read this manual carefully before using this product.
2. Please insert the SIM card before installing, and make sure the SIM card has no password, otherwise the tracker will not work normally.
3. Please make sure that all the cables of the tracker has been connected rightly, and then connect the tracker to host power. Must not install or take down the tracker when it is power on. If you found any troubles or omissions about the connections of cables, please cut off power first, otherwise you will easily damage the tracker.
4. gps for cars tracking The tracker works in wireless communications, so please cut off the host power before your vehicles entering fuel depot and dangerous material place.
5. The tracker’s work voltage is 10V-36V. Please use the tracker in the scope of work voltage.
1) Use the IE browser open the website:
Click the option “Monitor”---“Monitor”
You can see the left option have one car,
Then click the “LM5792” you can see the car location on the map.
And you also can change the map “map””satellite” you can see the satellite location
In the future , if you have more car install the gps, you can see all the car status in the map.
2) For add the user and add device:
1. Add user
Click ther user--->new ,and fill the * , and save..then one user add OK.
3) add tracker device
Click the device--->fauzan2--->new
for the report
you can cilik the option “report”—Device info report
Then click the Run staturs report. Choose the ACC on>0 , means working time.
you can see from 9-18 20:19 to 20:53 , this car is acc on, means working or run, and run 12.4 km. ,this mile is not very exactly, because of the " GPS Static Drift". but you can know this 33m 24s the car is acc on ,means working !
and you also can check the history of the car from 20:19 to 20:53
Select the time from …to …
You can see the history of this car .