Model Name: CA-MT06
Product Type: GPS Tracker
Terminal size: 80mm*51mm*26mm
Working temperature: -35degrees to 80degrees
Humidity: 5% to 95%
Accuracy: less than 5 meters
Standby time: >3 years
Certificate: CE FCC
Alert: Low battery alarm
Network: 2G GSM
MT06 GPS Tracker with 6600mAh battery and Magnet.
1. The product does not have any connecting line and is convenient to mount.
2. The product is provided with a large-capacity disposable super lithium battery which is super-low in self-discharge rate and ultrahigh in temperature adaptability. An ordinary lithium battery can only work at 0℃ to 50℃.
3. The product can work for a long time, under the setup that one piece of data is transmitted every 24 hours, the service life can be longer than 1000 days theoretically, and the battery does not need to be replaced frequently.
1. Battery low voltage alarm
The terminal can detect the voltage of the built-in battery at real time and can upload the voltage to a sensor at real time; when the voltage of the battery is lower than 3V, the terminal can make a battery low voltage alarm. At the moment, the uptime of the battery is already short, and the built-in battery needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
2. Intelligent tracking function
When a vehicle is stolen or other emergency situation happens and the real-time position of the vehicle needs to be tracked, a short message instruction can be transmitted or a platform is set to transmit an instruction, the terminal can enters into the tracking state when operating next time and receiving the instruction, the position data can be constantly transmitted at time intervals set by a user till an instruction of stopping tracking is transmitted by the user.
1. SIM Card Installation: Open the top cover of the terminal, insert SIM card into the SIM card holder, and subsequently make sure that the SIM card is inserted in place. Please make sure that the GPRS function of the SIM card is available in advance, and the SIM card number is obtained.
2. Main machine power on: After the SIM card is installed. The battery switch is shifted to ON, then the red light starts flashing, which means the main machine is powered on to work.
Question 1: How much weight is this device?
It is about 205g
Question 2: What is the size of this device?
The size is 80mm*51mm*26mm
Question 3: Where is your platform server?
Now our server is in China.
Question 4: Is there low battery alarm function?